How to check BECE results
The West African Examinations Council wishes to inform the public that it is now possible for individuals to purchase Results Checker PINs and check BECE results via SMS using Mobile Money Platforms.
The process is EASY and SIMPLE. All our Website visitors are guaranteed quality service when they buy their checker cards directly from our company.
The cost of each Result Checker PIN as of the time of this post is GH¢ 20 at Success Africa Media.
But hey, do you know you can conveniently check your BECE results on your phone with less hustle?
In today’s guide, we are going to take you through the simple steps on how to check your BECE results on your phone.
How can I check my BECE result online?
You can check your BECE result online by entering your Index Number. Then select the Type of Examination (BECE School). Then enter your date of birth. Afterward, enter the result checker Serial Number and the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the Scratch card you purchased.
Check the link provided to view results online – BECE
How To Check BECE Results Online on Phone 2023
Since the majority of the steps in checking the BECE results online are obsolete and incoherent for candidates and parents checking it for the first, we have put together below this detailed guide to assist you in the process.
- Log onto the WAEC result-checking portal with an internet-connected device, we recommend using a computer and not a smartphone
- On the next page, ‘Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g., BECE School).
- Select your Examination Year, e.g., 2021.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher, e.g., 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the pop-up window. This may take several minutes.
How to Buy WAEC Result Checker using MTN Mobile Money
Note: The steps below used to work until recently. This is from an external provider, so we will not take any responsibility for any transaction that happens between the parties. We encourage our visitors to buy their cards directly from us. WhatsApp or Call 0593038091 for more details.
- Dial mobile money short code (*170#)
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: GH¢ 20 (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: WAEC (see notes)
- The result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from which the transaction was initiated.
- To send the SMS to an alternate number, the reference should be “WAEC ##########” Where ########## is the number the SMS should go to. Please note the space between the supa and the phone number.
- The result checker can be used for all examinations conducted by WAEC (BECE, SSCE, WASSCE, ABCE, GBCE).
WAEC Result Checker Pricing
There are different prices for WAEC Result Checker, depending on the quantity and if you are a registered agent.
Ordinary Mobile money number (All networks)
- 1 -9 pcs: GH¢ 20 each
- 10-20 pcs: GH¢ 20 each
- 20+ pcs: GH¢ 20 each
Merchant Numbers or Registered Agents
- 1 -19 pcs: GH¢ 20 each
- 20+ pc: GH¢ 20 each