MUM online application login – MUM Admission Login
MUM online application login – MUM Admission Login:
The Muslim University of Morogoro was founded by the Muslim Development Foundation (MDF) on 23rd October, 2004 by a Charter proclaimed by MDF, the proprietors of the University. Studies commenced in 2005/2006.
The University is located north of the magnificent Uluguru Mountains, some 4 km from the centre of Morogoro Municipality, about 300m off the Morogoro-Dodoma highway and just about 10-minutes walk from the main bus terminal at Msamvu. The campus, surrounded by a wall and set in beautiful gardens, covers about 18 hectares.
The objectives of the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) are to advance education through a variety of patterns, levels and modes of study and by a diversity of means by encouraging and developing learning and creativity, for the benefit of the community.
Specifically the Muslim community in the United Republic of Tanzania and beyond; to preserve, advance and disseminate knowledge and culture through teaching, scholarship and research, and to make available the results of such research; and to promote wisdom and understanding by example and, to develop the character of its students and staff by virtue of its corporate life guided by Islamic moral values.
The Muslim University of Morogoro, MUM admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The Muslim University of Morogoro invites applications for admission from qualified candidates into Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year. In this academic year, the University will offer a total of 102 Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
To be a higher education centre of excellence with cutting edge programmes, responsive to the needs of the individual and the nation in a globalized world under the guidance of Islamic moral values.
To contribute to the national effort to produce highly educated and well trained human resources inculcated with the appropriate aptitudes and attitudes for the material, moral and spiritual development of the society by upholding the highest standards of teaching, learning, research, outreach and consultancy in the provision of holistic and well integrated education and training
The core values of the University are embodied in its daily functions. The most fundamental values are:
- Knowledge Seeking: As prescribed in Islam, acquisition and advancement of frontiers of knowledge are an obligation of all men and women. Indeed, the first direct revelation to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was:
- Integrity and Prudence: Seek nobility in both words and deed and act in an honest, ethical, prudent and professional manner in all endeavours.
- Excellence: Muslim University of Morogoro is committed to sterling performance and continuous improvement in carrying out its activities.
- Community Built on Respect and Tolerance: Respect for students, faculty, alumni and the general public as the source of strength will be upheld.
- Collegiality and Collaboration: Collegial governance and collaborative, interdisciplinary efforts in teaching, scholarship, and service, and student life will be adopted as essential aspects to the successful functioning of the University.
- Responsibility and Accountability: Adoption of responsibility and accountability in all levels of undertaking-financial and non-financial issues will be ensured. MUM shall endeavour to disclose fully all pertinent information to clients and stakeholders in a transparent manner.
- Academic freedom, Creativity and Innovation: Muslim University of Morogoro will support innovation, creativity and freedom of expression as a cradle of academic excellence and intellectual advancement. It will actively promote sharing of ideas and information across the community and will be receptive to new progressive ideas from different quarters.
- Spiritual and Academic Balance: Muslim University of Morogoro shall facilitate students, staff and community at large to strive for a proportionate balance between spiritual development, personal fulfillment, rational thinking and academic/intellectual growth.
- Trust and Teamwork: Commitment to trust and teamwork amongst all stakeholders including students, faculty members and all strategic partners with similar/complementing mission.
- Community Service: Provision of community service around the University and elsewhere in Tanzania aimed at raising living standards of the society.
All requisite information and guidelines to assist in the application stages are provided from the respective Instructions tab. i.e., UNDERGRADUATE tab for those applying for Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees.
Applicants are reminded to register their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including index numbers when prompted.
Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates are required to first present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for verification at: www.necta.go.tz. NECTA will issue them letters showing equivalence numbers and grades. Applicants with equivalent qualifications (e.g., holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to obtain an award verification number (AVN) from the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) at
How to register for MUM 2022 – MUM Admission Login
Registration for An Admission Account:
- Visit MUM Online Application System via this link Below
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e., Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
How to apply online MUM 2022
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Muslim University of Morogoro via the MUM online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
How do I pay MUM admission fee? – Application fee payment
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, Muslim University of Morogoro, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.
- Payment procedures of application fee for local students using mobile money services are detailed below:
Use the reference number and the amount shown there after getting control number, to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money etc.
Application Fee Payment Details:
For those with Vodacom Number,
- Open your Mpesa by dialling *150*00#
- Then chose 4 LIPA
- Then chose 4 Weka
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,
- The reference number is shown in red color: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXXX
For those with Tigo Number,
- Open your Tigo-Pesa Number dialling *150*01#
- Then chose 4 PAY bill
- Then chose 3
- Then Business number 888999
- Then Reference number take, from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXX
For those with Airtel Number,
- Airtel Money Number dialling *150*60#
- Then chose 5 PAY bill
- Then chose 4 Business number
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number, take from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg. Reference no: 99143XXXXXXX
- For Direct Entry applicants with both form IV and VI results from NECTA Add index number and year and choose level
- Example: Index no: S0110/0092/2014 level O-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting
- Index no: S0110/0088/2017 level A-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting; if you have multiple sittings then you can add all sittings that you wish to be considered in the selection process.
- For Equivalent applicants with form IV results from NECTA
- Add index number and year and choose level
- Then upload your Diploma certificates in the system in PDF format
- For applicants with foreign certificates, you will need to put results in the system and upload certificates in PDF format
[jnews_block_28 number_post=”16″ include_tag=”110″ pagination_mode=”nextprev”]
Choose from the List of available Programmes and the application choice number.
A renowned and highly ranked University in Africa, the Muslim University of Morogoro stands as the most prestigious University in Tanzania. It is a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African region, offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Muslim University of Morogoro is home to most qualified and internationally acknowledged scholars in Africa. By this announcement, applications are now open to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region and beyond, who wish to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
For MUM Admission Guidebook CLICK HERE
Feel free to call us using the below numbers. +255 652 158 438 / +255 762 577 664. Contact us. Write us an email using. firstname.lastname@example.org
MUM Online Application, Muslim University of Morogoro, MUM Online Application System, MUM Online Application 2022/23, MUM admission 2022/2023, MUM Online Application System 2022/2023