MUST online application 2022/2023 – MUST Admission Login
MUST online application 2022/2023 – MUST Admission Login: Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result the tranformation of the Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) through the Universities Act No.7 (2005) and Mbeya University of Science and Technology Charter, 2013. The Universities Act requires universities to draft charters and have them approved as a condition for providing university education. In compliance with the requirements of the university Act, Mbeya University of Science and Technology has been established under Part II, Article 3(1) of the Mbeya University of Science and Technology Charter (2013)
The Mbeya University of Science and Technology, MUST admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The Mbeya University of Science and Technology invites applications for admission from qualified candidates into Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year. In this academic year, the University will offer a total of 102 Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
In providing direction to influence its operations towards a desired future; MUST is guided by the following vission, mission and core values:
To become the leading center of excellence for knowledge, skills and applied education in science and technology.
To develope academically, technology and socially competent students, staff and other stakeholders who will be responsible to the broader needs and challenges of the society.
In undertaking its roles and functions, MUST will uphold the following core values:
- Leadership in Innovation and Technology – The University is commited to advance Science and Technology as an essential part of our cultural heritage. High quality, state-of-the-art programmes and the embracing of the future technologies are higly valued.
- Cultural of Excellence – This means striving to do things better, setting challenges goals and continuously improving and innovating to deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Divesity and Equal Opportunities for All – We believe in ethical and scholary questioning in an environment that respects the rights of all, to freely pursue knowledge.
- Partnerships – The Univesity will work very closely with its stakeholders who include; students and staff, industries, Goverment institutions, NGO’s Civil Society Groups, service providers, development partners and other learning institutions, both within and outside the country.
- Integrity and Stewardship of Resources – MUST is commited ti accountability and responsibility in all actions and adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics and individual integrity
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Mbeya University of Science and Technology via the MUST online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
How to register for MUST 2022 – MUST Admission Login
Registration for An Admission Account:
- Visit MUST Online Application System via this link Below
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e., Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
How do I pay MUST admission fee? – Application fee payment
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, Mbeya University of Science and Technology, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.
- Payment procedures of application fee for local students using mobile money services are detailed below:
Use the reference number and the amount shown there after getting control number, to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money etc.
Application Fee Payment Details:
For those with Vodacom Number,
- Open your Mpesa by dialling *150*00#
- Then chose 4 LIPA
- Then chose 4 Weka
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,
- The reference number is shown in red color: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXXX
For those with Tigo Number,
- Open your Tigo-Pesa Number dialling *150*01#
- Then chose 4 PAY bill
- Then chose 3
- Then Business number 888999
- Then Reference number take, from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXX
For those with Airtel Number,
- Airtel Money Number dialling *150*60#
- Then chose 5 PAY bill
- Then chose 4 Business number
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number, take from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg. Reference no: 99143XXXXXXX
- For Direct Entry applicants with both form IV and VI results from NECTA Add index number and year and choose level
- Example: Index no: S0110/0092/2014 level O-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting
- Index no: S0110/0088/2017 level A-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting; if you have multiple sittings then you can add all sittings that you wish to be considered in the selection process.
- For Equivalent applicants with form IV results from NECTA
- Add index number and year and choose level
- Then upload your Diploma certificates in the system in PDF format
- For applicants with foreign certificates, you will need to put results in the system and upload certificates in PDF format
Choose from the List of available Programmes and the application choice number.
A renowned and highly ranked University in Africa, the Mbeya University of Science and Technology stands as the most prestigious University in Tanzania. It is a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African region, offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Mbeya University of Science and Technology is home to most qualified and internationally acknowledged scholars in Africa. By this announcement, applications are now open to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region and beyond, who wish to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
For MUST Admission Guidebook CLICK HERE
Contact us. +255 25 250 3016 · +255 25 250 2861. P.O.Box 131, Mbeya – Tanzania. firstname.lastname@example.org.