Nyazura Adventist High School History & Background
Nyazura Adventist High School is a mission boarding school run by the East Zimbabwe Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The mixed school is located in Makoni District of Manicaland province on the 203 km peg along the Harare-Mutare highway.
Nyazura mission was founded in 1910 and was re-established in 1966 & 1979. The school was initially called Nyazura Secondary School and it changed its name to Nyazura Adventist High School in 1994 when it was granted A-Level status.
[jnews_block_28 number_post=”30″ include_tag=”85″]