M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm input use and management. In addition, the company conducts agricultural research in collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In its bid to implements its business development strategies the company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title Seed Production Manager (1 Post) Arusha
Report to Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities
1. Responsible for planning and organizing seeds production schedules.
2. Directs and coordinates all production field work activities.
3. Monitor the production processes and progress and adjust schedules as needed.
4. Records information, such as production output, farm management practices and parent stock delivery.
5. Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
6. Prepare and maintain production reports.
1. Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Agribusiness, Horticulture and/or a related field
2. Possession of a valid driving license wills be an added advantage.
3. Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
Experience: The candidates should have a minimum of three years working experience in the field of crop production
Remuneration: A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.0 Box 13867, Arusha
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 June 2021.