Tumaini university online application login – TUMA Admission Login
Tumaini university online application login – TUMA Admission Login: The Tumaini University Makumira, TUMA admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The Tumaini University Makumira invites applications for admission from qualified candidates into Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year. In this academic year, the University will offer a total of 102 Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
All requisite information and guidelines to assist in the application stages are provided from the respective Instructions tab. i.e., UNDERGRADUATE tab for those applying for Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees.
Applicants are reminded to register their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including index numbers when prompted.
Our Mission are:
- to provide educational programs which will be progressively harnessed to focus as best as possible on the economic and social development of the people at all levels;
- to engage its faculties and students in studies of higher learning committed to the pursuit of truth through scientific research and inquiries
- to promote higher education in its broadest sense, delving into fact-finding under the guidance of and in obedience to the Word of God;
- to serve the promotion of liberty for all categories of people in society by being alert and well informed on all those important matters commonly associated with the best of University education;
- to be sensitive to the pressures which dehumanize society and oppress human kind so as to rescue, elaborate and communicate those elements of national culture which are possible and humanizing while at the same time liberating human capacities, engendering and nurturing good moral values;
- to provide the kind of education which will promote freedom from diseases, ignorance and poverty for all people in society. The assurance of freedom includes the removal of hampering influences which tend to block honest research and studies;
- to explore, test and analyze new ideas, models and alternative avenues for development and promotion of a viable and just human society;
- to realize hopes and meet the expectations of the ELCT by developing resources from which fresh intellectual and spiritual breezes will spring up and spread out far and wide for the renewal of the Church and society as a whole.
How to register for TUMA 2022 – TUMA Admission Login
Registration for An Admission Account:
- Visit TUMA Online Application System via this link Below
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e., Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
How to apply online TUMA 2022
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Tumaini University Makumira via the TUMA online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
How do I pay TUMA admission fee? – Application fee payment
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, Tumaini University Makumira, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.
- Payment procedures of application fee for local students using mobile money services are detailed below:
Use the reference number and the amount shown there after getting control number, to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money etc.
Application Fee Payment Details:
For those with Vodacom Number,
- Open your Mpesa by dialling *150*00#
- Then chose 4 LIPA
- Then chose 4 Weka
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,
- The reference number is shown in red color: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXXX
For those with Tigo Number,
- Open your Tigo-Pesa Number dialling *150*01#
- Then chose 4 PAY bill
- Then chose 3
- Then Business number 888999
- Then Reference number take, from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXX
For those with Airtel Number,
- Airtel Money Number dialling *150*60#
- Then chose 5 PAY bill
- Then chose 4 Business number
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number, take from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg. Reference no: 99143XXXXXXX
- For Direct Entry applicants with both form IV and VI results from NECTA Add index number and year and choose level
- Example: Index no: S0110/0092/2014 level O-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting
- Index no: S0110/0088/2017 level A-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting; if you have multiple sittings then you can add all sittings that you wish to be considered in the selection process.
- For Equivalent applicants with form IV results from NECTA
- Add index number and year and choose level
- Then upload your Diploma certificates in the system in PDF format
- For applicants with foreign certificates, you will need to put results in the system and upload certificates in PDF format
Choose from the List of available Programmes and the application choice number.
A renowned and highly ranked University in Africa, the Tumaini University Makumira stands as the most prestigious University in Tanzania. It is a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African region, offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Tumaini University Makumira is home to most qualified and internationally acknowledged scholars in Africa. By this announcement, applications are now open to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region and beyond, who wish to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
For TUMA Admission Guidebook CLICK HERE
- Info. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administration. email@example.com.
- Academic. firstname.lastname@example.org.